> Dodaj sliku
> Kontaktirajte nas
> O nama ?
> World Travel Photos
> Donja Normandija
> Gornja Normandija
> Provansa-Alpe-Azurna Obala
> Regija Loire
France Travel Photos - Naslovnica
Ajaccio, the capital of the Department of Corse-du-Sud on the west coast of Corsica, in the bottom of the Gulf of Ajaccio. Many beaches and coves along its territory which the West is particularly rugged.
* The house in which Napoleon was born and lived is now a national museum.
* The chapel houses the imperial tombs of the parents of Napoleon.
* Many monuments are dedicated to Napoleon, the most spectacular being the one lying instead of Casone.
* Citadel sixteenth century.
* Cathedral of the Renaissance.
* The Old Town and the Borgu are typically Mediterranean with their narrow streets and picturesque.
* The ridge trail, which starts in the city centre allows easy hike and offers splendid views of the Gulf of Ajaccio.
The banks are dotted with a multitude of small coves and beaches ideal for swimming and scuba diving.
Obilježiti jedan grad ili mjesto klikom na ispod navedene linkove :
Popis slika: Ajaccio
On the road of the airport
View on the Ajaccio gulf
City hall of Ajaccio
The fountain of 4 lions with the statue of Emperor Napoleon, Foch square
Avenue Antoine Serafini
The seaport of Ajaccio
View of the city
De Gaulle square
The top of the Ajaccio Cathedral
France in Photos